Kiddy City ‘n Move was the perfect stroller to take to Disney! This lightweight and sporty stroller was easy to handle. It folded up quick and easy getting on and off the monorails and trams. The grip covers on the handles made for a comfortable stroll for me and Kira was comfy and happy. The biggest plus to this stroller over my old Maclaren stroller was that you can put all of your bags on the handle and when Kira got up, the stroller didn’t tip over. I was so happy! Especially with her getting in and out of it all day long!
- Sporty lightweight
- Aluminum chassis (only approx. 21 lbs).
- Skin-friendly soft handles
- For the perfect grip and to prevent sweaty hands.
- Protective sun canopy
- Best protection against UV rays with full extendable canopy with integrated window.
- 5-point harness system
- Comfy padding incl. breathable 3D-netting and triple-height adjustable shoulder belts.
- Comfy leg- and foot rest
- Easily adjustable.
- Spacious basket
- Easily accessible.
- Comfortable ride
- Spring suspension at front- and rear wheels.
- Easily removable front wheels
- No tools required.
- Durable seat cover
- Washable and with breathable netting.
- Cozy recline position
- Easy one hand operation with infinite positions to full recline.
- Adaptors Available for various infant carriers.
I have the chic and girly lavender stroller but it also comes in stone, jaffa, hawaii, cranberry, walnut, phantom.
One lucky Mommy Guru Fan will win a Kiddy City ‘n Move stroller in the color of their choice! Giveaway ends March 27th at 11:59pm EST open to US residents only, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!