The one thing that makes a huge difference in cooking so many dishes during the holidays is good appliances. Am I right? You can only imagine my excitement when I saw these new KitchenAid ranges and refrigerators!
So what’s new from KitchenAid for cooking? Here are the details!
• All new Slide-in Ranges fit the traditional freestanding cut-out for a seamless look that provides exceptional cooking and baking.
• All New Slide-In Downdraft Range options in Electric and Dual Fuel for more ways to cook
• Even-Heat™ Technology means flawless results in our wall ovens and ranges.
• Exclusive Steam Rack and Steam Bake cooking options are designed for amazing performance
• Baking Drawer for cooking flexibility to keep dishes warm, slow cook or simply bake at a different temperature than the main oven cavity.
How dreamy is this fridge to just look at? It just screams glam, doesn’t it?
• EW French Door Refrigeration Configuration: More Drawers for More Possibilities. Five Door offers the ultimate in flexibility, organized storage and easier access to food.
• New 36” French Door Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator expands our offering with platinum interior design
• Luxury fit, feel and finish with soft close pantry drawers, new crispers, platinum interior with undershelf lighting.
Here are some great offers you can check out at your local Best Buy or online HERE!
• Free 10-pc Painted Stainless-Steel KitchenAid Cookware Set w/ the Purchase of Any KitchenAid Range/OTR Pair. Runs through 10/31)
• Save an additional 5% with the purchase of 3 or more Kitchen Aid Major Kitchen Appliances (Runs through 10/31)
• Optional Offers:
o 18 month financing on Major Appliance purchases $599 and up or 10% Back in Rewards
o Free delivery, haul-away & recycling on Major Appliance purchases $399 and up.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free